Sunday, October 23, 2011

A new world....

I am strong in some ways but I am weak in others... It's been proven that a rose that kisses me infatuates me too!!

I want to show those I love that I am capable of more... I share the desire to be loved and be loved. But I have this need, so many needs actually, to spread my love in new ways.

It's how it is. Really.

It's like this: my honey is my gorgeous lover and I want to please her so much! I have this sense, call it a need, to let her be worshiped by me. It's part of a relationship, the give and take. She gives and I take. As she paddles my rear, she also adorns me with her leash, I feel it is all OK. She makes me proud to be a lesbian, a TS girl who wants to worship her lovely, hard shec***.

Yes, I desire both sides of the sexual spectrum. I think about her gently tying me down and lightly spanking me, Dominating my will as she dominates my masculinity. She is MY lover! And as her sub I want to make her aware of how her thoughts turn me on and show me a bright new world!

It's time to put away the past and time to work toward the future. It's the purest definition of a realtionship. I want to be submissive to her will, but it will take time. I am not that experienced, not a true submissive in every sense. I am just a simple girl!

I have a true method when determining who I will be submissive to. It starts with the idea that being her sub is a way of my life and a thought, a fantasy, we share. She shares her thoughts and ideas and we develop a strategy to play. She feels a tender need to spank me, yet she cannot feminize me because I already am. I am already her submissive female lover. I have learned that many submissives are very strong-willed, creative and very smart. I think I fit that bill!

Because I am transsexual and so is my lover, we can bend gender in interesting ways. I can let her spank me in pure white as the fallen snow all the while my mind filled with thoughts of making love to her. I have these ideas because my mind races when I am with her and my sexual desires peak when she is close to me.

Once in a while we reverse, a practice known as 'Switch'. I put her in her place, but I still revel in her feminine sex. I can't remain that way very long, looking at her reddened buttocks and squirming needs, I surrender the desire to dominate and revert back to being an equal lover with her. Soon we are naked and cuddling, equals among no others and the Switch is over. We are an equal couple again.It puts a fire into our relationship and our sex life fires up by being in different positions. Accepting the will of another, or showing her my will. We go slowly and engage only in healthy play that excites and entices both of us. We want to have so many weapons in our arsenals to keep sex and love exciting!

Laying naked with her, our mutual sex enraged and engorged by close, intimate contact, excites us both. Laying with her I am almost feeling overwhelmed as I know she feels the same. It's part of life and part of the sanctuary of our relationship. She adores me, and I adore her!

We are equal in all matters, but isn't it fun to bend our relationship as we bend our gender? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment