Saturday, October 22, 2011

COGIATI!!

As  I sit here, dressed in female jeans and looking at painted nails I made a decision to take the COGIATI test.

The COGIATI stands for the COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY (you can take it here... http://transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en) (it's in English... be warned it is geared to people like myself, MtF transgendered ladies...)


It's best if you answer honestly and truthfully how you feel. I looked at each question and tried to answer as best I could.


I scored 195, which is a Grade Four, Probable Transsexual. They suggest: Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.

This is not news to me but taking this 'test' showed me that I am more female than male. I know it is true, last night I came home and painted my nails. I went around today in girl jeans and wearing nail polish. It was a bit awkward but I just did what I had to do. And everything fell into place. I was happy with that.

Still, some fantasies haunt me a bit, but they are less than a sort of affirmation.If I am free to be me, I chose to be female. If I am free to love, I chose another trans girl first. It's how I relate. Trans girls accept you and don't label you. They love you and don't bother you over details.

I am probably transsexual and I am OK with that!

This is stated: Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored. This I knew... this is part of a test of am I lying to myself or am I trans? From the indications, I am transsexual. From the indications my desires to paint my nails and wear girl jeans, then go out in public are NOT a publicity stunt. I don't seek attention and I do seek completion. My gender doesn't define me, and yet my gender expression does! It's very hard! I have never ignored my gender issues since I learned that they WERE issues. I have never turned a friend away for thinking something they were not. My trans friends are my sisters and I can never replace them!!


Here's more: Some actions may help you to define your needs more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers [sic] to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is very likely that you might be a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without long thought and the help of counselors and professionals. I have already taken those steps so it seems more viable to me. Natural homeopathic herbs to induce more female 'growth' and the emergence of Samantha from her male past. Time to put most of that male away, especially when you're painting you own nails bright pink. It's the necessity to be female and transsexual, not a need to be a rebel.

I have several things I am interested in, factors that make me pause but the fact that upon answering these questions truthfully I fell into a classification as a transsexual. I am not unhappy to be here and I am not going to retake this to say it was fake. Look at each question and answer with the best thought that comes to you. I was fortunate to have some quiet time where I could read each answer and answer with my best. May you all have such peace!

We are trapped in an age where transgender people are still the objects of ridicule, laughter and cruelty. They are like a cruel Mistress spanking us and taking to task our gender incongruities. It's time we showed we are more than slaves, more than simpletons. We are real and we are coming to take over the world, because everyone knows...women are smarter! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment